Smithco electric greens rollers have been used at the Ryder Cup, PGA Championships and U.S. Opens to provide the fastest, smoothest most consistent greens surfaces to challenge the best players in the world!
- A/C (alternating current) drive system offers extended run time on a single charge cycle, typically “double” the run time offered by D/C (direct current) drive systems.
- Electric power eliminates the potential for harmful oil leaks and offers reduced maintenance of engine and hydraulic drive system.
- Dual roller drive system offers superior traction in all turf conditions versus single roller drive systems.
- Low profile design for stability and operator safety.
- Ultra quiet operation eliminates noise restrictions required by golf courses adjacent to hotel resorts or housing developments.
- Regenerative braking system to maximize battery charge cycle and limit maximum speed.
- Automatic electric “fail safe” parking brake system for operator safety and trailer transport.