The new TG5395 offers ISEKI’s precision servo controlled hydrostat. A single hydrostat pedal and dashboard mounted shuttle lever enable the operator to easily select forward or reverse on the fly. The variable maximum speed and hydrostat response controls allow the system to be tailored to the task in hand, e.g. low top speed/fast response for front loader work. A speed signal output is fitted for use with speed sensing implements such as spreaders or sprayers. The ergonomically designed operator platform and controls create a comfortable and productive working environment. All major components can be accessed easily for maintenance.
- 30kW (38 HP) @ 2600 rpm 3 cylinder ISEKI diesel engine
- Two double acting spool valves as standard
- Switchable soft or standard PTO engagement
- 1270kg rear 3 point linkage capacity at ball ends
- Factory Fitted comfort cab version available
- Front linkage option
- Rear and MId PTOs as standard