Versatile. Manoeuvrable. Flexible. High Performing. With an unprecedented 2.15 metres (84.6”) width of cut coupled with an impressive quality of cut, Ransomes Jacobsen has launched the new Parkway 3 Meteor mower for the municipal and landscape contract market. Major constraints in the local authority and landscape contract markets have forced owners and operators to find more productive and cost effective methods of maintaining grassed areas. With this in mind, the Ransomes Parkway 3 Meteor has been developed to satisfy the needs of the most demanding users.
- Individual cutting heads float like a cylinder.
- No clumping in wet, heavy conditions. Clippings are dispersed evenly within the cutting width.
- Powerful performance coupled with high efficiency.
- Robust flails are designed to take knocks and shrug off discarded debris, keeping you productive.
- Equally at home on finer turf or tackling less regularly maintained areas.
- Adaptable hydraulics can adjust to run with Magna cylinder heads