The TR-3 is a world class climbing triplex cylinder mower. It hugs contours with ease and leaves a Jacobsen quality of cut on even the steepest of hills. On-demand traction control and reliable braking on uneven terrain allow operators to mow with confidence.
- Three-Wheel Drive – Parallel-series traction system maintains traction to two wheels preventing slippage on all areas of your course.
- Oil-Immersed Maintenance Free Parking Brakes – Reliable brakes delivering safe braking on even the steepest slopes.
- 26 hp Kubota® Diesel Engine – Power to handle the most difficult cutting conditions. It provides smooth acceleration and is quiet to operate.
- Proven Tri-King® reels – Heavy-duty cylinders/reels deliver exceptional quality of cut year after year.
- Unique All-Out-Front Design – The driver has an unobstructed view of the cutting path. Plus, you don’t have to sit on a hot engine all day long.